Anti Aging Supplements, NR and NMN. Also sold on Amazon, Walmart, and other Vitamin Stores.
Supplements for Anti Aging. Other than our NAD+ Supplement Booster, which uses our proprietary Liposomal Capsules, NR or nicotinamide riboside is found to work even better at creating more NAD+! Both UltraHealth NAD+ boosters and NR products are the highest purity in the industry. All our products show our current third party tests and ongoing stability studies.
NAD+, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a coenzyme found in all living cells. It plays a crucial role in cellular metabolism by participating in redox reactions, which involve the transfer of electrons between molecules. NAD+ is involved in the oxidation of nutrients such as glucose, fatty acids, and amino acids, which releases energy that can be used by the cell. NAD+ also acts as a co-factor for enzymes involved in DNA repair, gene expression, and cell signaling. NAD+ can be synthesized by the body from dietary sources of vitamin B3 (niacin) or obtained from supplements. In recent years, NAD+ has gained attention as a potential anti-aging molecule, with studies suggesting that its decline in the body with age may contribute to cellular dysfunction and age-related diseases.
UltraHealth’s NAD+ supplement is a molecule that is produced naturally in the body as a precursor to NAD+. However, it can also be found in small amounts in certain foods, including:
- Broccoli: Broccoli is a great source. A cup of cooked broccoli contains about 1.6 mg.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is another vegetable that is rich in this. A cup of cooked cabbage contains about 1.3 mg.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is a refreshing and hydrating snack that also contains a small amount. A cup of sliced cucumber contains about 0.17 mg.
- Avocado: Avocado is a healthy source of fats and contains small amounts. A medium-sized avocado contains about 0.07 mg.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are a great source of vitamins and antioxidants and contain a small amount. A cup of sliced tomatoes contains about 0.03 mg.
It’s worth noting that the amounts of NAD+ boosters in these foods are relatively small, and it may be difficult to consume enough through diet alone to have a significant impact on NAD+ levels in the body. Supplements like NR and this product may be more effective for this purpose.